Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today is a big day!!!

After over a year and a half of praying about serving the Lord overseas and going through the application, one of the big days has come. I am currently at the airport getting ready to board my plane in about 15 minutes. Today I am leaving for my 2 month orientation in Rockville, VA. Time has gone by so slow yet so fast. It is the weirdest feeling ever. It was also hard to say my "see ya laters" to all my friends and family, but I know that God is going to use me in tremendous ways. I also know that He is going to use this time to not only grow me but my friends and family as well and give others the opportunity to step up and serve in the capacities that I was serving. I pray for our youth and college ministry. It has been a blessing to see all of our youth grow in their relationships with Christ. I love everybody in the college ministry and thank you guys for loving me so much. The blessing chair was awesome Dena. I'm glad God gave me the opportunity to hear the impact that He has used me for. I love everybody dearly and will be praying for you guys as well. Ron and Jeremy, you guys are doing an awesome job in your service as well and I am so thankful that you guys have been there right along side me in this process as well as many others. I love all of you guys and the next time I blog, I will be in Virginia. Pray for our classes as we learn about other cultures and worldviews for us to better serve in our areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment